Finally, we have entered the fall season! October without a doubt is my favorite month of the year with the changing of the leaves, the fall festivals, and my birthday! One of my favorite parts about fall without a doubt is all the different hot chocolate recipes you can try. Today on the blog I’m going to share with you one of my favorites and one of the simplest ones I’ve ever made. And the best part, IT’S SUPER CHEAP!
Everything you’ll need!
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz. Milk or almond milk
- Graham crackers of your choice
- Pinch of salt
- Your preferred amount of sugar
Honestly, this is the easiest hot chocolate to make, all you have to do is:
- Get a sauce pan
- Add milk, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and salt
- Heat until powder dissolves
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon if desired
- Add whipped cream on top
- Add a graham cracker in!
Everyone loves a good cup of hot chocolate by the fire when it gets cold outside! Fall to me has always held the best memories. Bon fires, trick or treating with friends, Halloween parties, scary moves on tv, warm sweaters. Fall isn’t a season, it’s a feeling. I hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do. I’ll be going to finish mine as this post goes up.