I found this online and thought it would be a good idea for my readers to get to know me a little bit better and these questions are more than what’s your age, what’s your name, etc. I hope you enjoy!
Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Anyone who feels alone and needs someone to talk to and to try and understand.
Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Yes. Who wouldn’t want to be famous for something cool like being a movie star or having a music career BUT I’d love to be famous for inventing a cure for cancer or for the common cold. I’d truly like to be famous for making a real difference.
Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
- Yes. I’m someone who likes to know exactly what I’m going to say and if I don’t I feel like I don’t have control of a situation and I get uncomfortable, truth be told.
What would constitute a perfect day for you?
- A day with family & friends, lots of food, taking photos, lots of good music, maybe in a climate where we could ski and have hot chocolate or explore a city like New York.
When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- As I’m writing this post, I listen to music and sing all day every day. I may not be able to sing well but that doesn’t stop me. I sing to my friends via text, snapchat, in person, just whatever way I can every time we’re together!!
If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
- The mind, I never want to feel like I don’t have control of my thoughts and could possibly forget things.
Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- No, I try not to live too much in the future. I live day by day because I know I’m not guaranteed tomorrow.
Name three things you can’t live without?
- coffee, my phone, family/friends
For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- I’m incredibly privileged in my life and I’m most grateful for my family and friends unconditional love.
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Nothing, my parents have always done the most with what they’ve had.
What is your favorite movie?
- Peter Pan and The Devil Wears Prada
If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
- The ability to never doubt myself or second guess what I’m doing.
If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- I wouldn’t want to know anything. Trying to learn your future simply distracts from your present. Things happen they way they’re supposed to and in the time they’re supposed to.
Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- I did have dreams of having a successful blog, and that’s what I’m working towards now.
What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- Up to this point, with the encouragement of my friends starting this blog and doing my best to dedicate my time to it is a great accomplishment in my life. Also, graduating high school, enrolling in college and deciding I wanted a different career path was an accomplishment. And getting my puppy and doing my best to be a great dog dad.
What do you value most in a friendship?
- Honesty and trust are the MOST important.
What is your most treasured memory?
- I try to treasure every memory, even if it isn’t positive it was a lesson.
What is your most terrible memory?
- Losing loved ones is all I can really think.
If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- No. I’ve come to the realization I could die tomorrow so I live my life in a way that I will so I don’t have to regret a life unlived.
What does friendship mean to you?
- Friendship means you’ll love me at my lowest and not just my highest. That you will understand sometimes I have mood swings and sometimes I get mad at nothing. Friendship means knowing I will always support your dreams, regardless of what other people tell you. Friendship is a mutual love and understanding cradled in support and trust.
What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- I like to show love and affection and have it reciprocated. It’s a big way and a simple way for someone to show they care about you. I love from day 1 till the end.
Name a positive characteristic of self?
- I’m kind, understanding, accepting.
How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- My family is incredibly close and loving and so so warm. Yes, my childhood in comparison was the absolute best thing in the world.
How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- My mom is the best and I couldn’t ask for any better.
What is your go-to coffee order?
- Grande skinny iced vanilla latte
Complete this sentence “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
- my love of reality tv!
Do you have a favorite color?
- GREEN and purple.
Tell yourself something you need to hear. be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
- You’re where you’re supposed to be. Stop letting other people’s accomplishments and success overshadow your own. You’re doing your best and if you’re comfortable and content where you are, no one else’s opinion on that matters. Not your family, not your friends, not the stranger on the streets. You’re okay, everything will happen in time, and you’ll end up where you’re meant to be.
Name an embarrassing moment in your life?
- One time I was in the food court of my local mall and I saw my mom’s friend and decide to run to talk to her and I fell and slid from one end of the food court to the other on my back in front of everyone.
When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- I’m sure it was recent. I can be an emotional person sometimes.
Name something that you like about yourself?
- I honestly feel like I have a great personality and I’m a good friend.
What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- The violation of human rights in any form.
If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
- I don’t regret anything. I consistently remind everyone in my life that I love them and care for them. I try my best to remind everyone they’re capable of everything they want to achieve. I don’t carry regrets for things I can’t change.
Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- My Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 Camera. I love taking photos and preserving memories that will last a lifetime.
Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- If I had to pick just one person, my maternal grandma, Polly. I love my entire family and will be devastated when anything happens to any of them. Polly is my entire world, my rock, and my saving grace. I’ve spent a majority of my 24 years on earth with her and I know I can always depend on her for anything and everything.