Hey y’all! I’m back. I have taken a little break from blogging just to get my thoughts together and decide on what kind of content I want to make. I figured the best way to start back was simply just to tell everyone a little bit more about me. I want to be as open and as honest as possible with anyone who takes the time to read what I am putting out there. So, today I am answering 50 questions I’ve never been asked tag. I got this idea from my friend Megan over at Love, Megan Anne.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I would definitely choose Kim Kardashian. We have the same birthday 🎉 I’ll forever be ride or die for her.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Hmm, probably a dude who is in the music industry. I can’t think of anyone specific but I would love to have someone to show me behind the scenes of the music world.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I do not know if I will ever get married but if I do I will probably be in my 30s.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Oh yes! Not like a someone who is like the hoarders you would see on tv but I hate a lot of clutter so it is easy for me to say someone is a hoarder.
6. Can you do a split?
That is a definite no.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I was 5 or 6. I lived in an apartment complex and was having trouble learning to ride. Some kids in our complex kept taking my bike and riding it so I got mad and just started peddling one day and I have known how to ride a bike ever since.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- I was born in San Diego so I got to in the Pacific Ocean.
9. How many countries have you been to?
I have unfortunately never been outside of the United States.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not in my immediate family. Both of my grandpas were in the military and my dad is a Navy veteran.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Something classic. Maybe Margo or after my mom or grandma.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I’d name him after both my brothers. Caden Ryder.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
An F. Haven’t we all?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
To be completely honest, I loved tv land as a kid. I watched the Golden Girls, Happy Days, shows like that.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I can not even tell you.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I have read all of them. Harry Potter was my childhood.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I think they are both okay.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, they are. They are about to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, I haven’t.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
I do ☕️
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
I do not know if I have ever been to an actual amusement park.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French 100%. I think the French language is just so beautiful.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Even though I live in America I still spell it grey.
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I have not. I want to try it so bad though.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I do not have a favorite one. I like so many different kinds of food that I could never just pick one.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
I used to go weekly when I was in college! Soup, salad and bread sticks were my go to.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Sams Club. Y’all don’t need to sleep on being able to buy in bulk. It’ll save you so much in the long wrong. I highly suggest being a member of any of these type of clubs.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don’t really know. I remember asking but I can not for the life of me remember what my mom said.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My family are my favorite people. They may drive me a little insane but I would be lost skylit them as well as my animals.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs. I do live in a rural area and I’m not a big fan.
36. Can you whistle?
I can. Did you know that if you can whistle that one of your parents can whistle because it’s supposedly genetic?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No. I need it to be pitch black to sleep.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No. Some mornings I love it and some mornings just the smell makes me sick.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I do not. I need to take vitamins daily.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I do not have any that I know of.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Several. Nothing major typically just being sick at 4 AM with no doctors offices open.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
I have. It’s one of my favorite movies. I love Disney and Pixar.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
American Eagle and Old Navy.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Probably someone complimenting something on my Instagram photo.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
The only time I remember what I dreamed is typically when it wasn’t a good dream.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Chai or English breakfast
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Just 2. I have a pair of Adidas and a pair of slides.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I want my children to have the freedom to choose their own religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
What do you mean Santa isn’t real? I’ll never lose the magic that comes with Christmas. Just a little advice, don’t let someone rob your joy because they’ve lost their own.
50. Why do you have a Tumblr?
I started using Tumblr before I ever knew what “blogging” was. I just liked to see cool pictures and that’s all I use it for. This blog is where I want to really express myself and be creative and connect with people.
Link to questions: http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/2015/03/50-questions/
Link to Megan’s blog post where I got this idea from —> Love, Megan Anne