Hey yall!!! I know it has been a LONGGGGG time since I’ve been on the blog. I decided to come back with a tag post. I love tag posts because they are fun and people get to know you better! So, today I am sharing my “get to know me” tag that I got chose to do by my friend Megan!!
So here are the rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
3.Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4.Let them know that you have nominated them!
I definitely broke the 200 follower rules because all bloggers should get a chance to be tagged right?! I hope my answers and my questions are fun for y’all to read and answer. Leave me your answers in the comments too and please feel free to do this tag if you want to and say I chose YOU TOO! 😁
Questions I got from Megan over at Love, MeganAnne!
1. How do you overcome writer’s block?
I give myself a break. I take time away. I refocus my energy and let the inspiration come to me.
2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
In high school, I was an avid lover of anything dealing with English. Now in college, I have not yet decided what I like the most. I can say there are some classes I am really looking forward to taking, dealing with anatomy and physiology!
3. What is your current favorite song?
This is definitely a hard question! I would have to say I always have more than one favorite but right now it is a tie between Bad at Love by Halsey or Bodak Yellow by Cardi B. Also, the acoustic version of Strip That Down by Liam Payne.
4. Where is one place you want to travel to?
I want to go to New York, TriBeCa and Soho specifically.
5. Do you like have structure when it comes to blog post/youtube videos or do you like to just spontaneously upload?
I have a busy, not busy life. I used to have a major schedule and it made me feel unaccomplished when I did not meet my own deadlines. Moving to spontaneously uploading allows me to actually ENJOY blogging instead of feeling like it’s a job.
6. What is your go to morning drink? (coffee, tea, water, protein drink, etc.)
Water first, always and coffee right after. I have to stay hydrated and well caffeinated.
7. What do you want to be known for?
I want to be remembered as a voice of inspiration. A good person. Someone who cared about people and loved deeply.
8. What one app (besides like, social media + apps on phone already) do you use the most?
Definitely my camera app. I love taking photos but I do not share nearly as many as I take.
9. What is something you do that you don’t really talk about?
Nothing that I can really think of off the top of my head.
10. Is there someone who makes you smile?
11. Do you have any pets? (dog, cat, rock?)
I have three pets. Two dogs and one cat. One dog is strictly mine and the other two are family pets even though they are all equally loved.